Who wins a fight between all of the Big Ten coaches?

knapplc

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, everybody knows my name said:

Oh sure, OUR quarterback isn't like OTHER quarterbacks!

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Um, Frost was an Option Quarterback, not some pansy pocket passer like the Big Ten featured when Frost played.

Frost played Safety in the NFL. His first coaching gig was with the linebackers.

This is 100% true.

More evidence, this should start at 1:50:

Survey: Who’s the baddest head coach in college football?

So now that Leach re-introduced this subject into the semi-mainstream this week, I reached out to more than 30 coaches to get their thoughts on who they think would be the last man standing if there was some sort of 130-man brawl in an octagon somewhere. Some coaches mentioned multiple people in their answers. (Note: If this was just all FBS coaches and assistants, my answer would be BYU defensive coordinator Ilaisa Tuiaki, who went 5-1 in his pro MMA career.)

The leading vote-getter was a bit of a surprise. It’s someone I thought would get some votes but wouldn’t be the runway top seed with 10 votes. It was North Texas’ Seth Littrell.

FROST CAME IN AT #6, TIED WITH KYLE WHITTINGHAM

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Redux said:

ace.gif

/channeling my inner J.R. voice

"Oh my God! Harbaugh is turning on Frost! He just nailed him with a steel chair! Frost is done for. He just got his head split in half!"

/Harbaugh attempts to pin Frost, but Frost kicks out at 2

"By God! Frost kicked out! He kicked out! That's instinct! He's just going on instinct right now!"

/the Michigan State fight song plays

"Wait a minute. No, it can't be! That's Mark Dantonio's music! The only man that hates Harbaugh more than Frost right now!"

/Dantonio nails Harbaugh with a chair shot as Frost stumbles to his feet

"Oh God! That sickening thud of a steel chair shot to the head! And Frost has Harbaugh in his cross hairs now!"

/Frost sizes up Harbaugh as Jim slowly rises to his feet, then Frost hits the spear

"By God! Frost just split him in half! It's elementary now!"

/Frost pins Harbaugh for the three count

"Frost wins! Frost wins! Harbaugh's plan backfired horrendously! Now he's made an enemy for life. We'll see if he continues to attack each day with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind now. And I don't know if this unholy alliance between Dantonio and Frost will last, but for at least one night, they gave Harbaugh what he deserved."

• Haha 2