*** 2018 Game 11 "Expert" Picks: MSU At Nebraska ***

Saunders

The defense needs to win this game. MSU's defense is legit. This isn't a game I see us scoring quickly in, it'll take a few series to sort things out. The defense needs to stay in this until that happens. We're not talking shutdown D here, I think if we can hold them to about their season averages our offense will eventually put together enough plays to score enough.

If we have some of these guys healthy, I like Nebraska but not until late.

1 minute ago, brophog said:

The defense needs to win this game. MSU's defense is legit. This isn't a game I see us scoring quickly in, it'll take a few series to sort things out. The defense needs to stay in this until that happens. We're not talking shutdown D here, I think if we can hold them to about their season averages our offense will eventually put together enough plays to score enough.

If we have some of these guys healthy, I like Nebraska but not until late.

We need to play D like we did against Wisconsin early on. They broke eventually but they gave the O opportunities in the first half of the game we just couldn't take advantage.

It just FEELS GOOD  knowing that the team is really playing for each other, for the seniors in their last game. It’s not just talk this year, they are actually good enough to talk it then go do something about it. The home field, last game, bad weather, we rollin right now...

I think Martinez passes for 280 and we run for 200. 

N 27

MSU 12