The Better America of our Dreams

6 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Oh for sure, big time.  It is also a shortage at a lot of schools, I mean the classes themselves.  

It is too bad because there is major value in that (way more than art and band...shhhh, don't tell anyone I said that).  

When do your electives starts for Ind tech?  10th grade?  Do you get any girls in those classes?

They start in middle school, and numbers of girls is increasing.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Sure...so, you’re not going to have routes going from Pittsburg KS to Mullen NE. 

but we can have routes from all the cities from nyc to LA. Meaning....

Philly

pittsburg

cleaveland

toledo

chicago....etc 

and add some smaller stops between. 

omaha, Lincoln, grand island, Kearney, Lexington, north Platte, Ogallala, Sterling, fort Morgan, Denver. 

that would be a great route. 

dallas, OKC, Witchita, KC, omaha. 

Agreed, that makes sense. Guess you'll be voting for Uncle Joe then! He rides Amtrak all the time. :lol:

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Sure...so, you’re not going to have routes going from Pittsburg KS to Mullen NE. 

but we can have routes from all the cities from nyc to LA. Meaning....

Philly

pittsburg

cleaveland

toledo

chicago....etc 

and add some smaller stops between. 

omaha, Lincoln, grand island, Kearney, Lexington, north Platte, Ogallala, Sterling, fort Morgan, Denver. 

that would be a great route. 

dallas, OKC, Witchita, KC, omaha. 

Agreed, that makes sense. Guess you'll be voting for Uncle Joe then! He rides Amtrak all the time. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

3 hours ago, commando said:

the better america of my dreams is that people would recognize that sights saying the "mainstream media" is lying to you....are  actually the sights that are lying to you.

Never will change unless the rubes decide they are getting taken advantage of - it's a terrible circle, that has no sign of breaking.

• Plus1 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 11:32 AM, BigRedBuster said:

True

I was thinking about this this morning.  Many family members of mine insist we pray for Trump because he is an elected leader and its "the right thing to do". (keep in mind, there was never an insistence to pray for Obama) I don't know why it took so long, but it finally clicked: why aren't they also insisting we pray for AOC, Sanders, Warren, Pelosi, Schiff, etc???  They are also elected leaders that make up our federal government.

I'm sadistically waiting for the next "pray for Trump" post to come through my feed...

Eisenhower is on point.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This would be awesome. 

Because the toilet manufacturing companies aren't 20% employee owned in the USA:dunno

One problem wt the toilets - productivity will go down as too many will enjoy their time on the stall too much to go back to work!

We had some employees from a MidEast country visit our plant.  They don't like our toilets - the idea of sitting on a 'shared seat' was repulsive to them.  So they stood on the toilet to do their 'job'.  What a mess that ended up being.  This is the real "Cultural War".