A Timesaver

Roxy15

The one thing I hate the most is shopping!  I want to get in and out of a store as fast as possible whether it is grocery shopping or clothes etc.  I came up with a plan that helps me get out of a grocery store faster.  Nothing is worse than going to make a planned meal and you forgot to get something.  This works for me so I thought I would share it, but, you do what works for you. 

In a notebook, I write down what groceries I need.  I know how my grocery store is laid out, I pay attention so I can get out fast.

In a notebook, I write down what groceries I need on each line.

When I am done making my list, I put a number by each item in what isle each item that I need is in.  Example dairy number 1, cans number 2 etc,  Then when I have numbers by each item I need, I take another piece of paper and all the numbered groceries get put in categories according to what number they have by them.  All number 1 items are together, number 2 items are together and so on.  I like to be organized always and this works for me.  I hope this helps you too!