*** Official Michigan State Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Frost is going to have to get more creative with the play calling.  Perhaps some trick plays...definitely more veritical passing.  I would have Martinez try a couple deep throws and even if they get intercepted its better than the short horizontal throws going nowhere.

But he has to get AM out of the pocket. sparty will get to AM before the receiver gets down field

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Frost is going to have to get more creative with the play calling.  Perhaps some trick plays...definitely more veritical passing.  I would have Martinez try a couple deep throws and even if they get intercepted its better than the short horizontal throws going nowhere.

Getting an interception is a 3-0 game is good in what situation?

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Baffling play calling for sure. Almost Beck and Langs like with an inability to counter their speed.  I'm guessing we can just blame talent...

Wow.  Averaging 1 point per quarter....

• Plus1 1

Just now, TheSker said:

Getting an interception is a 3-0 game is good in what situation?

Consistently going 3 and out with short passes and runs straight up the middle is good in what situation?

we need to open up the defense. Keep them honest. Passes down field do that and it’s worth the risk of an int if it makes the offense start to flow. 

Its working for MSU. 

• Plus1 1