*** Official Michigan State Game Thread ***

Mavric

40 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Seeing this team today and remembering what Riley had done to us, makes me think that Riley was never a nice guy. He was a con artist that stole millions from Nebrasaka and all he did is buy the players ice cream after they laid a goose egg performance.

+1000. And he said he wished he had more time. Time for what? Burn down the village. That guy was jus pathetic. 

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

Seeing this team today and remembering what Riley had done to us, makes me think that Riley was never a nice guy. He was a con artist that stole millions from Nebrasaka and all he did is buy the players ice cream after they laid a goose egg performance.

Can you just stop with that? Move on.

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

This is similar to what I see. The golly gee shux act was a front. The man was a thief whom NU entrusted to build a program, parents entrusted to build character, and he didn’t care at all during a backslide of losing. 

Its no surprise, he’s been a loser his entire career.