Obligatory "Is Iowa a Rival" Thread

Mavric

Rivalry Week?  

199 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Fru said:

Image result for the departed what is it your period gif

I don't understand how "everyone" thinks they're making the joke I was making.  BRB didn't put a period after his "No" response to me so I insinuated he was on it.  It's one thing to not get a joke but getting it just enough to think you were set up for a zinger...is funny in and of itself, I guess?

45 minutes ago, beorach said:

I don't understand how "everyone" thinks they're making the joke I was making.  BRB didn't put a period after his "No" response to me so I insinuated he was on it.  It's one thing to not get a joke but getting it just enough to think you were set up for a zinger...is funny in and of itself, I guess?

I just wanted an excuse to post a Departed gif. 

Even though neither of us can even get 2nd in the West (kind of sad) it is hilarious that Frost's worst team he will ever have and Nebraska's worst start in school history would still be enough to beat Iowa AND be ahead of them in the B10 standings. Not too confident we win, but that would be epic to let the delusional Hawk fans know. 

24 minutes ago, Fru said:

I just wanted an excuse to post a Departed gif. 

I can understand.  I watched the Korean movie it's based on forever ago, too.  That's some good stuff.  Have you seen the Raid movies?  The plots aren't as good but the action...  Those guys clearly weren't insured.

1 hour ago, beorach said:

I can understand.  I watched the Korean movie it's based on forever ago, too.  That's some good stuff.  Have you seen the Raid movies?  The plots aren't as good but the action...  Those guys clearly weren't insured.

I have not. I'll check them out.