Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to wish everyone in here a Happy Thanksgiving and hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday with family or friends. I enjoy the bantering that goes on in here, even with you crazy lefties. :) But in all seriousness we live in a great country that allows us to express our differing views in a variety of ways.

I am most thankful for family, my health, and my Lord...and of course my Huskers. How about all of you?

• Plus1 2

I had a good day with my family and my wife's extended fam. My son and I made a pumpkin pie filling from scratch (using sugar pumpkins) that turned out great - and we had a good time making it and then telling the tale of how we struggled with the store-bought pie crust.

Hopefully everyone had a chance to spend time with their loved ones.

8 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I had a good day with my family and my wife's extended fam. My son and I made a pumpkin pie filling from scratch (using sugar pumpkins) that turned out great - and we had a good time making it and then telling the tale of how we struggled with the store-bought pie crust.

Hopefully everyone had a chance to spend time with their loved ones.

I hope so too...from the lack of responses either people had a horrible time or too good of a time. 

I wound up being super busy. We drove all over the place and of course I had to be back at work at 6 A.M. today. Luckily it was a half day and I got to go home early. Only blue to really watch the last half of the 4th quarter today though. 

Hope everyone else has a good holiday season as well, of course.

I picked up a Google Home Mini and some wireless earbuds today. Anybody else get anything neat?