Please give us 4 quarters of good football

KCBuc

56 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Gotta have the LBs play a good game if we want to win today. Their run zone blocking and covering TEs is crucial today. Also, no rain and wind would be nice. 

So much this.  I hope that we can find a way to actually cover a crossing route and anything in the middle......I hope the OL is ready to play some smash mouth football.

Iowa City Weather for today:

Temps            Precip         Winds                 Humidity

47°36°
100%
SSE 15 mph 80%

Rain expected this afternoon, not sure when or if it will or has started.

Hope we can see the Huskers play to their best potential. We have the tools, for the most part. And we are finally beginning to gel. I hope we can end the season on a high note. We'll start next year on a good footing either way. Wish it was here already, in fact.

GBR!

5 minutes ago, Flood said:

47°36°
100%
SSE 15 mph 80%

Hope we can see the Huskers play to their best potential. We have the tools, for the most part. And we are finally beginning to gel. I hope we can end the season on a high note. We'll start next year on a good footing either way. Wish it was here already, in fact.

GBR!

Hoping we have some things we haven't show on both sides of the ball. REALLY wanting to see some play calling to counter their front 7 pressure.  

8 minutes ago, Flood said:

47°36°
100%
SSE 15 mph 80%

GBR!

The 100% is over the entire day. Anyhow, you can get the hourly % on weather.com. Even if it's a 15% chance every hour it'd say there's a 98% chance of rain during the day.

33 minutes ago, Flood said:

47°36°
100%
SSE 15 mph 80%

GBR!

23 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

The 100% is over the entire day. Anyhow, you can get the hourly % on weather.com. Even if it's a 15% chance every hour it'd say there's a 98% chance of rain during the day.

Screenshot_20181123-072120_Chrome.thumb.jpg.35d840c59b883198c96185ca55312224.jpg