Am I pulling for UCF?

godd2

Couldn’t care less if this program fell off a cliff. Honestly, who cares if Frost isn’t the only coach to go undefeated there? What do we, as a program gain? 

Some of our fans’ obsession with it last year, almost like they were grasping for any success and clamoring to frost, was weird and I’m so glad it’s behind us. Our fans rubbed it in their face that he came home and they, like the hurt girlfriend they were, wished us nothing but the worst. The feeling is mutual and I really hope we don’t have to discuss that program in a husker football forum ever again. 

• Plus1 1

40 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Couldn’t care less if this program fell off a cliff. Honestly, who cares if Frost isn’t the only coach to go undefeated there? What do we, as a program gain? 

Some of our fans’ obsession with it last year, almost like they were grasping for any success and clamoring to frost, was weird and I’m so glad it’s behind us. Our fans rubbed it in their face that he came home and they, like the hurt girlfriend they were, wished us nothing but the worst. The feeling is mutual and I really hope we don’t have to discuss that program in a husker football forum ever again. 

Amen brother