Huskers in 2019....

Mavric

• 4 weeks later...

Coming off back-to-back 4-8 seasons, this says a lot about the confidence the national pundits have in Frost.

Interesting that an Iowa team that finished 9-4 isn't on this list, Wisconsin is barely in at 25, and last year's West winner, Northwestern, is only two spots ahead of Nebraska.

12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Something you are actually concerned about?

Nope. I guess I should have interested the 'sarcasm' emoji. I guess it makes more sense if you follow the train of comments. Makes it hard when only the last quote is attached. 

19 hours ago, knapplc said:

Coming off back-to-back 4-8 seasons, this says a lot about the confidence the national pundits have in Frost.

Interesting that an Iowa team that finished 9-4 isn't on this list, Wisconsin is barely in at 25, and last year's West winner, Northwestern, is only two spots ahead of Nebraska.

With Iowa, I think it's just a reflection of returning production, or lack thereof. Had they returned Hockenson, Fant, Nelson and Hooker they'd likely be a top 15 team. This isn't to say they'll shouldn't be the top 25 though.

Think they are putting a ton of stock into Johnson at QB. For their sake, I hope all he's cracked up to be, sans 10/5.

Wisconsin has questions at QB, replacing lots of production at LB and somewhat retooling on the OL. Their schedule is a bit more difficult as well.