Huskers in 2019....

Mavric

14 hours ago, Huskr25 said:

I could not disagree with you more. 

Why do they make athletes have a minimum GPA? It shows their character and work ethic. I don't even need to argue any more than that. You fail to see the overall picture. 

What is better at showing your character and work ethic..wiping your a$$ with a hula hoop before you get your drivers license or maintaining a 2.5 GPA in college? 

Proly the hula hoop... when you try to master wiping with it, the crap never ends.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mavric said:

Only going to get better....

Much better. The RB rotation was in tumult at the beginning of the season last year. No Akron which definitely would have bolstered our numbers. No AMart in the Troy game was really tough for us and then we were just disjointed vs Michigan. Very excited about the ground game in 2019.

• Plus1 1
22 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Much better. The RB rotation was in tumult at the beginning of the season last year. No Akron which definitely would have bolstered our numbers. No AMart in the Troy game was really tough for us and then we were just disjointed vs Michigan. Very excited about the ground game in 2019.

It's very likely to be in tumult at the start of this year too, but the overall talent will be better. 

48 minutes ago, Enhance said:

IMO the new uniform badge celebrating 150 years makes it all seem... too busy.

That patch is also just ugly.

tbh I don't really even care about the winning tradition patch either. It's quite big and.... what's the point of it exactly? It's just always kinda been there but afaik nobody really knows where it came from or why it's important or anything. Our uniforms would look so much cleaner with JUST B1G and Adidas patches.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

If the adidas logo was moved back to the center, it wouldn’t look quite so bad. Still, four patches on one jersey is ridiculous. If they’re dead set on the 150 years patch, use it in place of the winning tradition patch.

Apparently there was a 100 years patch in 1989. When the 101st year came around, someone thought “well, I guess we just have to have a patch!” Like they hadn’t seen any jerseys erstwhile and thought it was just a thing Nebraska jerseys have. A winning tradition has been there since.

In my opinion, it’s stupid to have a patch that isn’t commemorating a specific event/anniversary. Instead of saying “oh, we’re good at football, y’all!”, it’d be a lot more effective to just win instead.

• Plus1 4