Huskers in 2019....

Mavric

On 8/13/2019 at 11:51 AM, ColoradoHusk said:

NU may gain on those you mention, but if that list is a 25-year rolling total, then it would be based off 1994-2018.  That means NU will have the following win totals dropping off over the next few years:  13, 12, 11, 13, 9, and 12.  Those win totals won't be easy to match as the 25-year total rolls into the future..

Then we should politely ask Pick Six to move the win totals to 30 years next time.

• Plus1 2
27 minutes ago, brophog said:

Or, and I hate to say it, the rest aren’t cutting it.

I think it's fair to assume Jurgens is just a much better athlete than Will and Frost has said an athlete at center changes the offense. 

I hope Will takes out his frustration in the weight room and becomes a darn good player yet. 

52 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I think it's fair to assume Jurgens is just a much better athlete than Will and Frost has said an athlete at center changes the offense. 

I said as much in the spring. But if we are questioning why someone with no center experience and so little practice time leaps over others, it’s an obvious potential reason.

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, brophog said:

I said as much in the spring. But if we are questioning why someone with no center experience and so little practice time leaps over others, it’s an obvious potential reason.

If that's the case, there's really no reason for Frost to use the "game changer" comment.  He could simply say that he foresees him being the starter and leave it at that.

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If that's the case, there's really no reason for Frost to use the "game changer" comment.  He could simply say that he foresees him being the starter and leave it at that.

One could (and some have) say there is no reason for him to use such language at all with such a player. When it comes to Jurgens at center, “leaving it at that” has not been his MO. I’m desperately hoping whatever it is he sees that makes him continually say these things does materialize this year because if the line can gel in these first few games the sky is the limit for this offense. We have the surrounding talent to be one of the highest scoring offenses in the country if we can block people.

• Plus1 2