Nebrasketball Game #7- @ Clemson: Monday, November 26- 6:00 PM (ESPN2)

What will the game result be?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Clemson win by single digits
    • Clemson win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

I usually don't have a problem with Dirk like others do and think he's a dang good writer.

However, the "fragile fan base" seems like an un needed shot at his audience.  Not sure what he's getting at.  We just got done with a 4 win football season where the vast majority of fans are still 100% behind the coach and excited about next year.  We have a basketball team that most fans are excited to see how this year turns out.  We have been more than patient with the coaching staff over the last few years.

I'm not seeing "fragile".

• Plus1 3

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I usually don't have a problem with Dirk like others do and think he's a dang good writer.

However, the "fragile fan base" seems like an un needed shot at his audience.  Not sure what he's getting at.  We just got done with a 4 win football season where the vast majority of fans are still 100% behind the coach and excited about next year.  We have a basketball team that most fans are excited to see how this year turns out.  We have been more than patient with the coaching staff over the last few years.

Mr. Blue Jay 

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's because he writes for Creighton fans this time of year. 

17 hours ago, Omaha-Husker said:

I know we don't have a real second option at the 5, but Roby playing there the whole game is just tough.  That needs to be a finishing lineup, he is always going to catch foul trouble playing 30 mins at the 5.

We might not have a second scoring option at the 5, but Borchardt does yeoman's work down there with defense, block outs and setting screens. 

• Fire 1