Iowa Band Member accuses Huskers of not participating in "The Wave"

Cdog923

3 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

If it was a dude I'd be equally mean and I hope all of you would do the same.

If it was a dude, I think we would probably be more mean.  It seems like because this person is a girl we've made an allowance for that and stopped ripping into her but it was funny because you and Dilly were still taking jabs.  I agree with you that this person is still in the wrong because she hasn't taken anything back even though proven incorrect.  As a dude, it feels awkward to keep commenting out of fear of saying something that could be construed as disrespectful toward women in general.  You and Dilly should continue on though, it's entertaining :D

42 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

If it was a dude, I think we would probably be more mean.  It seems like because this person is a girl we've made an allowance for that and stopped ripping into her but it was funny because you and Dilly were still taking jabs.  I agree with you that this person is still in the wrong because she hasn't taken anything back even though proven incorrect.  As a dude, it feels awkward to keep commenting out of fear of saying something that could be construed as disrespectful toward women in general.  You and Dilly should continue on though, it's entertaining :D

Is a band member of the squawks really considered a woman, tho?  I think you're safe.  Let your mean flag fly, man!

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Is a band member of the squawks really considered a woman, tho?  I think you're safe.  Let your mean flag fly, man!

She actually seems like a pretty cool person, TBH.

I think she's just a bit overzealous. I'm a bit of an Emma Johnson fan after putting her through the mill.

I mean... yeah, she plays a brass instrument. And... yeah, she's a BIG Iowa Hawkeye fan.  But looking past that, she seems like the kind of kid I'd want to inherit the Earth.

12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I think she's just a bit overzealous. I'm a bit of an Emma Johnson fan after putting her through the mill.

I mean... yeah, she plays a brass instrument. And... yeah, she's a BIG Iowa Hawkeye fan.  But looking past that, she seems like the kind of kid I'd want to inherit the Earth.

It's like i don't even know you anymore!  

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Image result for perplexed look gif

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1