Devine Ozigbo

Mavric

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I would put him ahead of Stanley Morgan, and honestly I don't know if there are other players who may be drafted.

I said Stan would be the highest drafted before the season so I can't go back on it haha but I would not be surprised if Ozigbo is drafted higher, especially with all the hype he's getting.  I do think Stan will do well in the NFL and still get drafted relatively high though.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, RedSavage said:

I said Stan would be the highest drafted before the season so I can't go back on it haha but I would not be surprised if Ozigbo is drafted higher, especially with all the hype he's getting.  I do think Stan will do well in the NFL and still get drafted relatively high though.

It's ok to change your mind!!!  Hahaha.

I agree that both of them will be graded in the middle rounds of the draft, and they each could have decent NFL careers.  Honestly, once they are drafted it can be a lot of luck and circumstances when it comes to length of NFL career.  Hard work and professionalism helps a ton, but sometimes a guy can't stay healthy or is drafted by a team with a bunch of other guys at his position.

• Plus1 1

Calling my shots now!

Morgan - 3rd round

Ozigbo - 5th round - might be the better prospect than Stan, but RBs are undervalued unless they're Zeke/Gurley type talents.

Foster - 6th round

Farmer - 7th round - both these lineman are better than they're being given credit for IMO.

Young, Neal, Freedom, Reed, Aaron Williams, and Gifford are UDFAs, and I think Young/Reed at least stick on practice squads.

• Plus1 1
58 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

It's ok to change your mind!!!  Hahaha.

I agree that both of them will be graded in the middle rounds of the draft, and they each could have decent NFL careers.  Honestly, once they are drafted it can be a lot of luck and circumstances when it comes to length of NFL career.  Hard work and professionalism helps a ton, but sometimes a guy can't stay healthy or is drafted by a team with a bunch of other guys at his position.

Too damn stubborn haha.  

Yea, there's definitely a lot of factors that can effect it but I think they will both work their way into playing time, assuming they stay healthy 

• Mavric changed the title to Devine Ozigbo