4 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Russian accounts bought a whopping $100,000 of ads on facebook, not in support of a candidate, and not in reference to the election at all.

That's not what we're talking about, which you would know if you even looked at the link.

Or if you read the Republican committee's report on Russian interference in the election. 

This is part of the findings of the REPUBLICAN-led committee. Republicans said this.

The Trump campaign’s interactions with Russian intelligence services during the 2016 presidential election posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat, a Senate panel concluded Tuesday as it detailed how associates of Donald Trump had regular contact with Russians and expected to benefit from the Kremlin’s help.

The nearly 1,000-page report, the fifth and final one from the Republican-led Senate intelligence committee on the Russia investigation, details how Russia launched an aggressive effort to interfere in the election on Trump’s behalf. It says the Trump campaign chairman had regular contact with a Russian intelligence officer and says other Trump associates were eager to exploit the Kremlin’s aid, particularly by maximizing the impact of the disclosure of Democratic emails hacked by Russian intelligence officers.

The report is the culmination of a bipartisan probe that produced what the committee called “the most comprehensive description to date of Russia’s activities and the threat they posed.” The investigation spanned more than three years as the panel’s leaders said they wanted to thoroughly document the unprecedented attack on U.S. elections.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

That's not what we're talking about, which you would know if you even looked at the link.

Or if you read the Republican committee's report on Russian interference in the election. 

This is part of the findings of the REPUBLICAN-led committee. Republicans said this.

The Trump campaign’s interactions with Russian intelligence services during the 2016 presidential election posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat, a Senate panel concluded Tuesday as it detailed how associates of Donald Trump had regular contact with Russians and expected to benefit from the Kremlin’s help.

The nearly 1,000-page report, the fifth and final one from the Republican-led Senate intelligence committee on the Russia investigation, details how Russia launched an aggressive effort to interfere in the election on Trump’s behalf. It says the Trump campaign chairman had regular contact with a Russian intelligence officer and says other Trump associates were eager to exploit the Kremlin’s aid, particularly by maximizing the impact of the disclosure of Democratic emails hacked by Russian intelligence officers.

The report is the culmination of a bipartisan probe that produced what the committee called “the most comprehensive description to date of Russia’s activities and the threat they posed.” The investigation spanned more than three years as the panel’s leaders said they wanted to thoroughly document the unprecedented attack on U.S. elections.

I'm aware that they're talking about the wikileaks emails. I'm more fascinated than anything that the Dem media fairly successfully were able to direct the outrage toward how the emails were hacked, rather than the contents and implications of what was in the emails. Pretty impressive actually.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

I'm aware that they're talking about the wikileaks emails. I'm more fascinated than anything that the Dem media fairly successfully were able to direct the outrage toward how the emails were hacked, rather than the contents and implications of what was in the emails. Pretty impressive actually.

No, they're talking about a coordinated effort by the Russians to aid their bloated orange cheeto friend in the election. It's far beyond just the emails or some Facebook ads.

But you know that. 

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

No, they're talking about a coordinated effort by the Russians to aid their bloated orange cheeto friend in the election. It's far beyond just the emails or some Facebook ads.

But you know that. 

Not according to the bulletproof article you just shared. 

• Plus1 1

52 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Deaths that can be directly tied to the J6 riot? 2. If you count the 4 that committed suicide afterward, then 6. That's being pretty generous. And I've been quite clear that anyone who actually committed violence should be charged and prosecuted. But the idea that it was a terrorist attack, an insurrection, or a coup attempt is a complete and total joke.

I must have missed it.  How much of that happened in January 2017 again?

2 hours ago, ActualCornHusker said:

The damage done with the psychotic Russia narrative post 2016 was FAR worse than anything that's happened post 2020. You just weren't told by your overlords to be outraged about the Democrats and media framing their political opponents and lying their asses off about it for 3+ years, and you've also been programmed that orange man is the most evil politician ever to hold office in America. So there's that.

This guy is so far gone it shows the future of our country is completely hopeless.

I guess Democrats did worse things than replacing electors they disagreed with, they hired a sham firm to recount ballots in Arizona, a litmus test to the primary candidates is promoting that elections are rigged, millions of illegal ballots were cast, etc. 

Instead of trying to convince you and other GOPers otherwise, I'm just going to plead with you: please, don't go to a voting booth. It isn't a place for you. There's nothing wrong with that. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What was that about the left wanting to silence dissenting voices?  Don't you DARE say something bad about Dear Leader.

Yup. Here's an interview where Esper says Trump is a threat to Democracy.

His own former Secretary of Defense.

But, you know, Democrats are just as bad!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Don’t pay attention to him. He’s weak and ineffective. 

He's one of the best of the best hired by the bloated orange cheeto. Because that's all he hires.

I mean... the best of the best weak and ineffective blokes. Totally not the cheeto's fault, you see.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

Under the category "if we don't learn from history we will repeat it:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/desantis-signs-bill-mandating-communism-lessons-in-class-as-gop-leans-on-education/ar-AAX5jFR

Of course, this also helps DeSantis in his very likely presidential run in 2024 as he might face Trump in his home state of Florida. Now that Trump has been trying to squeeze DeSantis out of play and take all of the air out of the room, DeSantis is countering with actions that will endear him to the Cuban exile voter. 

Public school teachers in Florida will soon be required to dedicate at least 45 minutes of instruction on “Victims of Communism Day” to teach students about communist leaders around the world and how people suffered under those regimes.   Speaking at Miami’s Freedom Tower before a crowd of local lawmakers and supporters, Gov. Ron DeSantis signed House Bill 395, which designates Nov. 7 as the state’s official “Victims of Communism Day,” making Florida one of a handful of states to adopt the designation.

It is, however, the first state to mandate school instruction on that day, as Florida Republicans continue to seize on education policy while placing school curriculum at the forefront of their political priorities ahead of the 2022 midterms.

The bill, which DeSantis signed along with two street designations in honor of Cuban exiles, would require the instruction to begin in the 2023-2024 school year. It would require teaching of Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong and Fidel Castro, as well as “poverty, starvation, migration, systemic lethal violence, and suppression of speech” endured under those regimes.

“That body count of Mao is something that everybody needs to understand because it is a direct result of this communist ideology,” DeSantis said, noting that tens of millions of people died in China under his rule. “I know we don’t need legislation here to do this but I think it’s our responsibility to make sure people know about the atrocities committed by people like Fidel Castro and even more recently people like Nicolas Maduro.”

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This guy is so far gone it shows the future of our country is completely hopeless.

I guess Democrats did worse things than replacing electors they disagreed with, they hired a sham firm to recount ballots in Arizona, a litmus test to the primary candidates is promoting that elections are rigged, millions of illegal ballots were cast, etc. 

Instead of trying to convince you and other GOPers otherwise, I'm just going to plead with you: please, don't go to a voting booth. It isn't a place for you. There's nothing wrong with that. 

If framing and entrapping their political opponents doesn't count as worse than those things, we don't live in the same reality.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
17 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What was that about the left wanting to silence dissenting voices?  Don't you DARE say something bad about Dear Leader.

I HIGHLY doubt Bannon is talking about throwing Esper in prison for criticizing Trump, but of course lefties (and republicans as well) love to chop up clips so they can morph what people are saying to fit their narrative...

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

Question. What party does the Barrington school board belong to if they decide to get rid of honors classes in the name of equity and inclusion? Seriously, can we think about how to give low income kids more opportunity without bringing honors students down?

https://www.providencejournal.com/story/news/education/2022/03/21/barrington-ri-schools-eliminates-honors-classes-parents-want-them-back/7076134001/

• Plus1 2