1 hour ago, nic said:

Drag queen at a school in North Carolina lap dancing on some teenage girl roughly 14 to 18 years old.  teachers and administrators cheering on. I have a daughter. Cheering would not be my reaction to this. 

https://www.libsoftiktok.com/p/watch-drag-queen-appears-to-perform?sd=pf

Some kids were murdered at a school in TN the other day and politicians want to do nothing.

Ill worry about a most-likely college aged student getting a lap dance when it outnumbers the kids getting gunned down.

• TBH 4

4 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

Only one?  Tragic.  It just crawled itself on a stand...

They're too prevalent.  

"Not one life." 

EDIT: Because it's too prevalent and recent.  Charter school in TX.  Here.  Also here.  Maybe a rogue, mentally ill teacher.   My thoughts are well known on this issue...

2 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

*Posts a couple examples of children being exposed to filth

*3 smileys  

Case.  In.  Point.  

One more morally bereft example.    

Pernicious trash.

Sooo.... Are you mad that it's gay sex, or that it's sex? Because nobody seems to be complaining about the books with hetero sex in them. Just saying.

• TBH 1
15 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Sooo.... Are you mad that it's gay sex, or that it's sex? Because nobody seems to be complaining about the books with hetero sex in them. Just saying.

That's your first reflexive concern.   SMH.

Sexuality of children in any flavor is deplorable.  Sick people doing sick things.

"For the children!"

Feel free to tell me when you disagree.  

• Plus1 2
33 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

That's your first reflexive concern.   SMH.

Sexuality of children in any flavor is deplorable.  Sick people doing sick things.

"For the children!"

Feel free to tell me when you disagree.  

I read books in school with sex, rape, and masturbation in them over 20 years ago. Nobody cared about those.

Why aren't you concerned with the violence that kids have access to in these books? That's equally as bad.

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, ZRod said:

I read books in school with sex, rape, and masturbation in them over 20 years ago. Nobody cared about those.

Why aren't you concerned with the violence that kids have access to in these books? That's equally as bad.

When you were 11?  Good to see that 11 year old *in the video posted* wanted to take it to his father.  Very well done.

You're writing my points better than I'm able.

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

When you were 11?  Good to see that 11 year old want to take it to his father.  Very well done.

You're writing my points better than I'm able.

You realize sex ed starts in 5th and 6th grade, right?

Did you care about any of this 20 years ago when it was just hetero sex?

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, DefenderAO said:

Our children are at risk.  8 minutes.  No desire to fight or argue.   Zero.  None.  Can we find common ground?   I'll "@" because this is not about any gender, race, or creed.  This is about good and evil and a collective fight.  

@ZRod

@Lorewarn

@knapplc

@BigRedBuster

@funhusker

@Guy Chamberlin

Yes, children are at risk. Any of these teachers might one day have them write inappropriate sex-related content, and then that teacher is put on leave with his fate to be determined, which is what happened here.

Maybe we shouldn’t arm them. 

Anyhow, what the 11 year old read in the clip you posted was not explicit. Try Clan of the Cave Bear or 1984. I don’t know what ages his school was for but the way my sibling parents is the kids ask whether they’re old enough to read books/movies and then they look into them and decide. I guess we should just get rid of libraries in schools altogether instead of parents and their kids coming up with an agreement on how this should work. Not every parent is going to agree and having one parent who wants to ban everything that mentions sex getting their way is not the solution.

5 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

Our children are at risk.  8 minutes.  No desire to fight or argue.   Zero.  None.  Can we find common ground?   I'll "@" because this is not about any gender, race, or creed.  This is about good and evil and a collective fight.  

@ZRod

@Lorewarn

@knapplc

@BigRedBuster

@funhusker

@Guy Chamberlin

Sorry.  I don’t think we’d work well together.

I’m going to decline the offer to join your crusades.