Brohm staying put...

HuskerNation1

1 minute ago, irafreak said:

Wow. I clicked on a thread about Brohm possibly leaving, read a few posts and realized it was hijacked by Hedley's stomach, backed out, saw Brohm was staying, clicked, ended up here. Been that kind of day...

what did you have for lunch? stay on topic man geez 

1 minute ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Man, i miss taco johns.  Curses to you for bringing them up since i can't have any.

Did you move far far away? 

I had a steak, egg, & cheese flatbread from Subway. Pepperjack cheese.  Green peppers, banana peppers, jalapenos, onions, black olives, chipotle southwest sauce.

It was pretty good.  It was alright.  It wasn't great, but it was fine.

I hate when they don't heat up the little egg flap in the microwave beforehand.  It's never hot enough when it comes out of the toaster.  Plus the girl behind the counter was really stingy with the veggies.  When it comes to sandwiches, I wouldn't call her an artist exactly.  I'm beginning to suspect she's only in it for the money.

6/10

• Plus1 1
Just now, Dilly Dilly said:

In terms of major cities, closer to Allentown.  We avoid philly like the plague.  As the old expression goes, "First prize, a week trip to Philadelphia.  Second prize, two weeks".

I couldnt go to Philly often but I can go there for a little Redding Terminal and Genos for a weekend haha 

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

Do they still have those potatoe ole's?  I also miss Runza and Val's.  

yes, yes they do....still as delicious as ever...i am 7 minutes from a Taco Johns. I will get a six pack and a pound and pray for you all 

• Plus1 1