Brohm staying put...

HuskerNation1

It appears Brohm may be headed to Louisville and if this is confirmed I am wondering how it will impact Nebraska in 2019 and beyond. Brohm has Purdue heading in the right direction, and with Frost at the helm at Nebraska, the BIG West is more open now than since it began. Wisconsin and Iowa will likely still be good, Northwestern is doing well, and with Brohm at the helm I would keep Purdue up there regarding their ability to wreak havoc on the BIG. At a minimum if Brohm does leave it should make our game in West Lafayette next year more winnable.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

To be fair Brohm is supposedly making his decision today.

Thanks for the info.  I just don't get why it's so hard to write something with an "if" in the title unless you're more concerned with getting clicks, making sure this can stay on the wrong board, etc.  I'm obviously pretty bored if something potentially happening between the school with the big drum and the school in the town nobody can pronounce the name of has me doing anything, let alone playing like I'm the freaking board police.  It's not all about this one post, I mean.

• Plus1 1

46 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

It appears Brohm may be headed to Louisville and if this is confirmed I am wondering how it will impact Nebraska in 2019 and beyond. Brohm has Purdue heading in the right direction, and with Frost at the helm at Nebraska, the BIG West is more open now than since it began. Wisconsin and Iowa will likely still be good, Northwestern is doing well, and with Brohm at the helm I would keep Purdue up there regarding their ability to wreak havoc on the BIG. At a minimum if Brohm does leave it should make our game in West Lafayette next year more winnable.

Sorry it sounds like a done deal but I did state "it appears" right away.

Just now, Hedley Lamarr said:

I was thinking Raising Canes, I also dont have any bologna in the fridge. I do have a lb of turkey from the deli though and some white american cheese in the fridge

If you do the turkey, make sure to go get yourself a tomato and toast your bread. Mayo, salt and pepper finish it off. Super secret ingredient is pickles, but not just any pickles, it has to be the wickles. Canes is a good alternative.

1 minute ago, man eating mastodon said:

I had the loaded steak nachos and a apple grande  at taco johns.very good considering its taco johns 

I loved the apple grande, never sure why but I always loved them...My dad told me they got rid of them for awhile and that people demanded they bring them back? lol not sure if true