Tangent Thread - Bad Fans Edition

1 minute ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

because he's talented as hell.  i just don't like flip floppers especially sec flip floppers

Wah wah cry me a river. You don't know this kid. Frost must think he is of good character or he would not be recruiting him. This is the reason you should keep your opinion to yourself. It isn't valid whatsoever, you are just butthurt.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Wah wah cry me a river. You don't know this kid. Frost must think he is of good character or he would not be recruiting him. This is the reason you should keep your opinion to yourself. It isn't valid whatsoever, you are just butthurt.

dont be a tool.  its a message board.  sounds like you are the one throwing a fit little guy

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

dont be a tool.  its a message board.  sounds like you are the one throwing a fit little guy

I think everybody hating on wandale for verbally committing to his hometown school is a tool. Everybody has opinions, but only a few opinions actually matter.