Tangent Thread - Bad Fans Edition

1 minute ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

cool story.  i think you're a tool for telling someone not to share their opinion on a message board.

Technically I just was pointing out how little your opinion mattered. 

1 minute ago, TheGainfulHusker said:

Take it to the shed boys

Still don't have the password for that lol

2 hours ago, desertshox said:

erm, death threats to a ref after losing an ncaa tournament game. may be basketball, but same fans.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/erik-raymond/nebraska-football-death-threats-and-the-human-heart/

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Bolt/LOOK-Ameer-Abdullah-angry-at-Nebraska-fans-reaction-to-protest-47818207/

Hell, we were wishing death threats upon our own players.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Wanna drag the program any further through the mud to win any other arguments?

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Do you blame him. Did you witness the disaster that was the Tennessee coaching search last year.

Same could be said for Wandale....Kentucky isnt special. It is a consistent bottom dweller since forever in the SEC East....it isnt going to change. Not to mention looking at that offense....man if I am Wandale I see the potential to be elite as heck in Frosts Offense for 3 years and then NFL hello 

30 minutes ago, Lyons in the Sea of Red. said:

No, I have better things to do with my life. My apologies for having your cheerios pissed in this morning. Thoughts and prayers. 

You didn't piss in my cheerios. Usually when you participate in a discussion, it helps your argument when you can provide actual support rather than just shooting from the hip.

F'ing tight yo! Sick burn on the thoughts and prayers comment, who are you - Trump? Be sure to pick up your internet tough guy award.