Tangent Thread - Bad Fans Edition

31 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

You didn't piss in my cheerios. Usually when you participate in a discussion, it helps your argument when you can provide actual support rather than just shooting from the hip.

F'ing tight yo! Sick burn on the thoughts and prayers comment, who are you - Trump? Be sure to pick up your internet tough guy award.

I didn't say I did. I'm not trying to argue. You just have a point to prove and honestly I could care less about arguing with someone who has very butthurt feelings about how Nebraska fans are on Twitter. 

https://deadspin.com/a$$h@!e-kentucky-fans-are-still-harassing-and-threateni-1794027203

Does that help a little bit? Do you think Nebraska fans would react that way? 

Never once did I claim our fans are holier than thou on the internet. Unless you have some secret allegiance to Kentucky, I'm not sure why you're so triggered by my shooting the s#!t comment. 

Have a drink, dude. 

15 minutes ago, Lyons in the Sea of Red. said:

I didn't say I did. I'm not trying to argue. You just have a point to prove and honestly I could care less about arguing with someone who has very butthurt feelings about how Nebraska fans are on Twitter. 

https://deadspin.com/a$$h@!e-kentucky-fans-are-still-harassing-and-threateni-1794027203

Does that help a little bit? Do you think Nebraska fans would react that way? 

Never once did I claim our fans are holier than thou on the internet. Unless you have some secret allegiance to Kentucky, I'm not sure why you're so triggered by my shooting the s#!t comment. 

Have a drink, dude. 

couldn't*

If one were to objectively read our dialogue, I'd be willing to bet they'd imagine you are the one that is "triggered." Usually when you're resorting to using buzzwords or buzz phrases, such as thoughts and prayers, butthurt, piss in cheerios, and triggered, it doesn't bode well for credibility.

EDIT: To the link, yes, I do think our fans react in illogical ways, remember when our players were receiving death threats from their own fans? I know, I know, STL Husker, it doesn't sit well and I'm probably dragging the program through the mud!

Finally, it seems like you're the one that needs the drink but, based off your grammar, I'd question whether you're old enough to even legally purchase one.

1 minute ago, HuskerNBigD said:

couldn't*

If one were to objectively read our dialogue, I'd be willing to bet they'd imagine you are the one that is "triggered." Usually when you're resorting to using buzzwords such as thoughts and prayers, butthurt, piss in cheerios, and triggered, it doesn't bode well for credibility.

To me, it seems like you're the one that needs the drink, but based off your grammar I'd question whether you're old enough to even legally purchase one.

You responded to my post that had nothing to do with you, and wanted to prove me wrong. I have used such "buzzwords" because this is quite hilarious to me that you care this much. 

Now that I have provided you some evidence that you so desperately desired, you resort to picking out an error with the wording of a sentence. 

Interesting how that works. 

And while we are at it, please provide documentation on how "f'ing tight yo" is a correct sentence in the English language. Perhaps we can settle this over a couple glasses of apple juice, per your commentary. One might even say that blatant display of poor grammar you showed would top my incorrect use of "couldn't". 

20 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

If one were to objectively read our dialogue, I'd be willing to bet they'd imagine you are the one that is "triggered."

As an objective reader who doesn't have a dog in the fight, I'd say you are both coming off as little pissants! :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1