Sign in to follow this  
HuskerNBigD

Tangent Thread - Bad Fans Edition

30 minutes ago, Lyons in the Sea of Red. said:

If this kid does flip, regardless of location, it's going to be ugly. Different breed of folks down there... You think Nebraska fans look bad on Twitter, just wait to see what comes out of the tucky faithful if he flips... 

They do.

• Plus1 2

29 minutes ago, Lyons in the Sea of Red. said:

If this kid does flip, regardless of location, it's going to be ugly. Different breed of folks down there... You think Nebraska fans look bad on Twitter, just wait to see what comes out of the tucky faithful if he flips... 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lyons in the Sea of Red. said:

I realize this. Wasn't my point. 

I'd argue that their fans are no different than ours. You say they are a different type of breed, and I'd disagree. Care to provide an example of how they are different?

• Plus1 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

its time to move on from this kid imo

Man, because you said so I think Frost is gonna call it off. He was holding out for your opinion but now its final. 

• Eyeroll 3

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Man, because you said so I think Frost is gonna call it off. He was holding out for your opinion but now its final. 

just my opinion wiseguy.   thanks for your great addition to the conversation.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

I'd argue that their fans are no different than ours. You say they are a different type of breed, and I'd disagree. Care to provide an example of how they are different?

erm, death threats to a ref after losing an ncaa tournament game. may be basketball, but same fans.

• Plus1 1

Just now, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

just my opinion wiseguy.   thanks for your great addition to the conversation.

Its funny though because that was alot of fans opinion when he signed to Kentucky, yet the staff continues to pursue him...maybe there is a reason why? 

• Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Its funny though because that was alot of fans opinion when he signed to Kentucky, yet the staff continues to pursue him...maybe there is a reason why? 

because he's talented as hell.  i just don't like flip floppers especially sec flip floppers

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

because he's talented as hell.  i just don't like flip floppers especially sec flip floppers

Wah wah cry me a river. You don't know this kid. Frost must think he is of good character or he would not be recruiting him. This is the reason you should keep your opinion to yourself. It isn't valid whatsoever, you are just butthurt.

• Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Upvote 1

Wah wah cry me a river. You don't know this kid. Frost must think he is of good character or he would not be recruiting him. This is the reason you should keep your opinion to yourself. It isn't valid whatsoever, you are just butthurt.

dont be a tool.  its a message board.  sounds like you are the one throwing a fit little guy

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 2

dont be a tool.  its a message board.  sounds like you are the one throwing a fit little guy

I think everybody hating on wandale for verbally committing to his hometown school is a tool. Everybody has opinions, but only a few opinions actually matter. 

• Eyeroll 1

I think everybody hating on wandale for verbally committing to his hometown school is a tool. Everybody has opinions, but only a few opinions actually matter. 

cool story.  i think you're a tool for telling someone not to share their opinion on a message board.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

cool story.  i think you're a tool for telling someone not to share their opinion on a message board.

Technically I just was pointing out how little your opinion mattered. 

1 minute ago, TheGainfulHusker said:

Take it to the shed boys

Still don't have the password for that lol

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, desertshox said:

erm, death threats to a ref after losing an ncaa tournament game. may be basketball, but same fans.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/erik-raymond/nebraska-football-death-threats-and-the-human-heart/

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Bolt/LOOK-Ameer-Abdullah-angry-at-Nebraska-fans-reaction-to-protest-47818207/

Hell, we were wishing death threats upon our own players.

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

Wanna drag the program any further through the mud to win any other arguments?

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

like Adrian Martinez? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Do you blame him. Did you witness the disaster that was the Tennessee coaching search last year.

Same could be said for Wandale....Kentucky isnt special. It is a consistent bottom dweller since forever in the SEC East....it isnt going to change. Not to mention looking at that offense....man if I am Wandale I see the potential to be elite as heck in Frosts Offense for 3 years and then NFL hello 

All programs have bad fans. Ours seem louder cause we follow our program. Take a walk down the Ohio State, Florida, Miami, and Wisconsin twitter rabbit hole and you will feel a lot better. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HuskerNBigD said:

No, I have better things to do with my life. My apologies for having your cheerios pissed in this morning. Thoughts and prayers. 

• Eyeroll 1

30 minutes ago, Lyons in the Sea of Red. said:

No, I have better things to do with my life. My apologies for having your cheerios pissed in this morning. Thoughts and prayers. 

You didn't piss in my cheerios. Usually when you participate in a discussion, it helps your argument when you can provide actual support rather than just shooting from the hip.

F'ing tight yo! Sick burn on the thoughts and prayers comment, who are you - Trump? Be sure to pick up your internet tough guy award.

31 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

You didn't piss in my cheerios. Usually when you participate in a discussion, it helps your argument when you can provide actual support rather than just shooting from the hip.

F'ing tight yo! Sick burn on the thoughts and prayers comment, who are you - Trump? Be sure to pick up your internet tough guy award.

I didn't say I did. I'm not trying to argue. You just have a point to prove and honestly I could care less about arguing with someone who has very butthurt feelings about how Nebraska fans are on Twitter. 

https://deadspin.com/a$$h@!e-kentucky-fans-are-still-harassing-and-threateni-1794027203

Does that help a little bit? Do you think Nebraska fans would react that way? 

Never once did I claim our fans are holier than thou on the internet. Unless you have some secret allegiance to Kentucky, I'm not sure why you're so triggered by my shooting the s#!t comment. 

Have a drink, dude. 

15 minutes ago, Lyons in the Sea of Red. said:

I didn't say I did. I'm not trying to argue. You just have a point to prove and honestly I could care less about arguing with someone who has very butthurt feelings about how Nebraska fans are on Twitter. 

https://deadspin.com/a$$h@!e-kentucky-fans-are-still-harassing-and-threateni-1794027203

Does that help a little bit? Do you think Nebraska fans would react that way? 

Never once did I claim our fans are holier than thou on the internet. Unless you have some secret allegiance to Kentucky, I'm not sure why you're so triggered by my shooting the s#!t comment. 

Have a drink, dude. 

couldn't*

If one were to objectively read our dialogue, I'd be willing to bet they'd imagine you are the one that is "triggered." Usually when you're resorting to using buzzwords or buzz phrases, such as thoughts and prayers, butthurt, piss in cheerios, and triggered, it doesn't bode well for credibility.

EDIT: To the link, yes, I do think our fans react in illogical ways, remember when our players were receiving death threats from their own fans? I know, I know, STL Husker, it doesn't sit well and I'm probably dragging the program through the mud!

Finally, it seems like you're the one that needs the drink but, based off your grammar, I'd question whether you're old enough to even legally purchase one.

1 minute ago, HuskerNBigD said:

couldn't*

If one were to objectively read our dialogue, I'd be willing to bet they'd imagine you are the one that is "triggered." Usually when you're resorting to using buzzwords such as thoughts and prayers, butthurt, piss in cheerios, and triggered, it doesn't bode well for credibility.

To me, it seems like you're the one that needs the drink, but based off your grammar I'd question whether you're old enough to even legally purchase one.

You responded to my post that had nothing to do with you, and wanted to prove me wrong. I have used such "buzzwords" because this is quite hilarious to me that you care this much. 

Now that I have provided you some evidence that you so desperately desired, you resort to picking out an error with the wording of a sentence. 

Interesting how that works. 

And while we are at it, please provide documentation on how "f'ing tight yo" is a correct sentence in the English language. Perhaps we can settle this over a couple glasses of apple juice, per your commentary. One might even say that blatant display of poor grammar you showed would top my incorrect use of "couldn't". 

20 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

If one were to objectively read our dialogue, I'd be willing to bet they'd imagine you are the one that is "triggered."

As an objective reader who doesn't have a dog in the fight, I'd say you are both coming off as little pissants! :ahhhhhhhh

• Upvote 1