QB Patrick Witt

ahhh nothing like a new commit....just cracked open a beer before i got on and it tastes even sweeter now.

I wonder who is at the top of our recuiting board? any guesses who is going to be getting the full court press? I cant imagine the joy of getting Toliver, but i still feel he is a long shot.

This is a very bright kid and I am positive will prove to be a leader of men! This is the best news I have heard so far this year. I do think that it's too bad that he won't have a chance to be around Zac for a season. I have strong feelings that this year will rival that of the 2005 class. Welcome to Husker Nation! Here's to you Patrick!

:wasted:clap:cheers:power

I just read the rivals interview with Patrick. Man it is impressive to hear his words. This is one smart guy with awesome character.

Im blown away by his maturity and temperment. We are very fortunate to have him.

The old saying that everything happens for a reason. Well I guess that we didnt get another qb earlier because god is a Husker fan and wanted to make sure we got the right one. Not some prima Donna flake who's name I wont mention( Rhymes with Peeman). ;) Heres to you fellow Husker fans. :cheers Tonight we celibrate!!

I just read the rivals interview with Patrick. Man it is impressive to hear his words. This is one smart guy with awesome character.

Im blown away by his maturity and temperment. We are very fortunate to have him.

The old saying that everything happens for a reason. Well I guess that we didnt get another qb earlier because god is a Husker fan and wanted to make sure we got the right one. Not some prima Donna flake who's name I wont mention( Rhymes with Peeman). ;) Heres to you fellow Husker fans. :cheers  Tonight we celibrate!!

he's got some good quotes in that interview doesnt he? i just really liked his ambition and his faith.

edit: not his particular faith, just the fact he has a lot of it. just wanted to clarify that, and not promote one specific religion over another.

so, order of succession to the throne...

taylor --> beck --> witt

it sounds good: hopefully as the years proceed, nebraska will not be rebuilding offenses but reloading. just like back in the salad days of the Big Eight.

the order will be restored!

ahhh nothing like a new commit....just cracked open a beer before i got on and it tastes even sweeter now.

I wonder who is at the top of our recuiting board? any guesses who is going to be getting the full court press? I cant imagine the joy of getting Toliver, but i still feel he is a long shot.

I know just how your feelin'