QB Patrick Witt

i know its a pain to read through the whole thread but a lot has been discussed. so i wil try and paint a quick picture for you.....

The kid is a son of parents who work for an airline. He played last year for a team out in Georgia that was basically a run team, they had one of the top RB recruits for this recruiting cycle. Caleb king i think his name is? Anyways. He moved this year to Texas where he will play on a team that is more of a passing offense (Wylie TX). We will find out his true colors this year because it will be a in a pretty good hs division. His older brother plays QB at Harvard, and Patrick is just about as smart as him, so the kid has a good head on his shoulders. He has a cannon for an arm, and will be here in the spring because he is an early graduate. He wants to compete for playing time next year, so if he can pick things up i would expect him to get a chance to play. He was offered by teams such as Purdue and Texas Tech, i dont think Tech would try and get a guy that cant throw a good ball :restore