QB Patrick Witt

michael palmer.

My sentiments exactly.

I'm sorry that you were only offered by lowly Clemson. I am sure the fact that you feel you are too good for them really creates a sense of unity. Not to be rude, but you aren't really all that impressive, and you aren't from Texas, so why would they offer you a scholarship? Gauging from your grammar, an academic scholarship is out as well. Be thankful for what you have. :thumbs

michael palmer.

My sentiments exactly.

I'm sorry that you were only offered by lowly Clemson. I am sure the fact that you feel you are too good for them really creates a sense of unity. Not to be rude, but you aren't really all that impressive, and you aren't from Texas, so why would they offer you a scholarship? Gauging from your grammar, an academic scholarship is out as well. Be thankful for what you have. :thumbs

:yeah And if you have something personal with Palmer...settle that with him. Don't come crying here about it.

actually my name is michael palmer. im goin to clemson to play fball look it up bitch. u just cant admot the nebraska's recruiting is terrible. they have never seen witt play in a game live and after meeting him for one week they offer him. haha the cornhuskers are a joke and if he ever plays for yall i feel really bad for the team and fans

Guys, this dude IS an actual Clemson recruit....

He's got the vocabulary and spelling of a 4th-grader.

actually u dumb f#*k i was the starting tight end who is now enrolled at clemson univ. so shut the hell up. this kid cost us a state championship and cost me a scolarship to schools such as uga and texas because he couldnt get the ball to me. his stats were not down because we always ran the ball they were down because he couldnt throw it. watch the grayson game. he goes 1-9 for 5 yds and 3 ints. yup hes damn good

Its all about you I see. Now you need to learn that Nebraskans don't put up with me first players and we definitly don't give a darn about you.

that pic is not cool. very touchy subject... some people have people very close to them with mental handicaps, and may take offense to that. (Zac Taylor for example)

He knows what he is talking about, because we are going downhill... i mean, we are no Clemson, never will be. Our recruiting classes keep getting worse....again those will never be like clemson either.. In fact, why don't we quit calling ourselves the Huskers, and start being the Nebraska Clemsons, at least then we would have a name that strikes fear into opposition.

This guy is obviously a troll, let him run his mouth he will grow tired of his game quickly.

troll-web.jpg

actually my name is michael palmer. im goin to clemson to play fball look it up bitch. u just cant admot the nebraska's recruiting is terrible. they have never seen witt play in a game live and after meeting him for one week they offer him. haha the cornhuskers are a joke and if he ever plays for yall i feel really bad for the team and fans

You need to spend more time in class and lay off the crack pipe. I believe you have missed your calling, drop football and be a english major.

now i know why the program has gone down hill.... it is because of terrible recruiting like this. witt didnt leave parkview because of financial reasons...he left becuase everyone hated him and he wasnt goin to start the bext yr. they were goin to start a 5'8'' soph because witt chocled soo bad

I am sitting here and wondering if you claim to be who you say you are, how did you ever pass the ACT/SAT's?? Hell you can't even spell! I counted three misspelled words in your debacle of a post! Not to mention your keyboard has this cool button on it called a apostrophe! I suggested you sit down real hard and try to find it. Don't worry it's not hiding from you....It's there! Crawl back into your hole that you came out of. So if this is true, do you take your shoes off if you have count past 10?

actually u dumb f#*k i was the starting tight end who is now enrolled at clemson univ. so shut the hell up. this kid cost us a state championship and cost me a scolarship to schools such as uga and texas because he couldnt get the ball to me. his stats were not down because we always ran the ball they were down because he couldnt throw it. watch the grayson game. he goes 1-9 for 5 yds and 3 ints. yup hes damn good

I dont care who you are. Watch the name calling and personal attacks. You my friend are not gonna get by with that around here. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

if you blame the qb for your lack of offers you are only looking for an excuse for your inept ability to play.....you sound like Harrison Beck!! with your attitude who the hell would want to recruit you? :rollin

hunter

hahaha you guys are screwed!! i saw him play every single game at parkview high school last year and he is god awful. he may look big and strong and do well in 7 on 7 but wait until the pads are put on. he cannot take a hit and throws probably the worst ball ive ever seen. he is slow and cannot avoid the rush. yalls coaching staff just made a HUGE mistake.

You go clemson to write gooder! Yalls? People may take you more seriously if you did not get your vocabulary from Uncle Jessie. :dumdum

now i know why the program has gone down hill.... it is because of terrible recruiting like this. witt didnt leave parkview because of financial reasons...he left becuase everyone hated him and he wasnt goin to start the bext yr. they were goin to start a 5'8'' soph because witt chocled soo bad

I don't care if your name is Micheal Palmer or Carson Palmer, you won't make it one semester at Clemsen if you do not write any better than this. Obviously, you are here to simply to start sh!t. The irony is, you not only sound completely uneducated, but you are proving why Nebraska fans are so much classier than other fans.

buh-bye.

buh-bye.

He was probably ran out of town anyway...we were pickin' on him pretty bad you know... :thumbs