QB Patrick Witt

If someone is going to troll like that, they need to bring their A game because this board is full of football savy people and we have more than a few that can sling some pretty good smack when the time is needed. This piss bucket needs to look at the sasquach thread in "behind the woodshed" and identify his mother before someone shoots it.

Dude I saw video on this kid. Wow!! He can put the ball on a spot long or short, crossing routes, fades, you name it. He's not afraid to stand in there and take a hit. When he scrambles he takes on defenders for extra yardage. I don't know wtf this guy was talking about.

Guys, if you really want to call this guy under the rug, Email this guys nasty posts to Clemson's head coach -- you could find his Email in Clemson's media guide. The coach would not be very happy about this, and perhaps chew him out. Come on let's do it. This is not how the coach wants to represent his university. Michael Palmer would be shell shock if his comments ended up at Clemson. It would perhaps teach him a lesson. How often do we get the opportunity to teach a flamer a lesson? Do it.

Guys, if you really want to call this guy under the rug, Email this guys nasty posts to Clemson's head coach -- you could find his Email in Clemson's media guide. The coach would not be very happy about this, and perhaps chew him out. Come on let's do it. This is not how the coach wants to represent his university. Michael Palmer would be shell shock if his comments ended up at Clemson. It would perhaps teach him a lesson. How often do we get the opportunity to teach a flamer a lesson? Do it.

i doubt this guy is even the real michael palmer. the troll is probably huckthe fuskers or huckfusker.. mods can you check the ip address of users?

I would very strongly encourage everyone to NOT contact Clemson. We don't know if the poster is who he claimed he is. The poster is gone; this is a case where the best thing to do is let it go.