QB Patrick Witt

hahaha you guys are screwed!! i saw him play every single game at parkview high school last year and he is god awful. he may look big and strong and do well in 7 on 7 but wait until the pads are put on. he cannot take a hit and throws probably the worst ball ive ever seen. he is slow and cannot avoid the rush. yalls coaching staff just made a HUGE mistake.

hahaha you guys are screwed!! i saw him play every single game at parkview high school last year and he is god awful. he may look big and strong and do well in 7 on 7 but wait until the pads are put on. he cannot take a hit and throws probably the worst ball ive ever seen. he is slow and cannot avoid the rush. yalls coaching staff just made a HUGE mistake.

You're right I seen that on the film I watched of him... :wacko:

now i know why the program has gone down hill.... it is because of terrible recruiting like this. witt didnt leave parkview because of financial reasons...he left becuase everyone hated him and he wasnt goin to start the bext yr. they were goin to start a 5'8'' soph because witt chocled soo bad

Didn't they have a very good RB in Caleb Kind, if I remember right? I guess that he had many chances to choke when they had a RB like that :blink: ...get out of here...probably just a ksu troll.

actually u dumb f#*k i was the starting tight end who is now enrolled at clemson univ. so shut the hell up. this kid cost us a state championship and cost me a scolarship to schools such as uga and texas because he couldnt get the ball to me. his stats were not down because we always ran the ball they were down because he couldnt throw it. watch the grayson game. he goes 1-9 for 5 yds and 3 ints. yup hes damn good

actually u dumb f#*k i was the starting tight end who is now enrolled at clemson univ. so shut the hell up. this kid cost us a state championship and cost me a scolarship to schools such as uga and texas because he couldnt get the ball to me. his stats were not down because we always ran the ball they were down because he couldnt throw it. watch the grayson game. he goes 1-9 for 5 yds and 3 ints. yup hes damn good

Are you sure you're not the tight end, Kellen Winslow? The F'n Soldier? Maybe not, you just talk like him...

actually my name is michael palmer. im goin to clemson to play fball look it up bitch. u just cant admot the nebraska's recruiting is terrible. they have never seen witt play in a game live and after meeting him for one week they offer him. haha the cornhuskers are a joke and if he ever plays for yall i feel really bad for the team and fans

actually my name is michael palmer. im goin to clemson to play fball look it up bitch. u just cant admot the nebraska's recruiting is terrible. they have never seen witt play in a game live and after meeting him for one week they offer him. haha the cornhuskers are a joke and if he ever plays for yall i feel really bad for the team and fans

Well, we all feel really bad for your team and your "fans" too...but we'll all be ok...

He must be horrible to be rated the 6th best QB and 71st best player in the state of Texas (which has a much deeper talent pool than Georgia). He must do something right! I have seen film on him, and he has a live arm and is very accurate with his short to medium range passes. His long ball floats on him, but his footwork is excellent. All in all, a very solid prospect that has all of the tools and intelligence to really be something, especially with the solid coaching he will receive at Nebraska. Now worry about your own team. Isn't it past curfew if you have practice tomorrow?