Big announcement coming?

SUHperman

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Unless they are serious about having enough stations operating practice for almost all these guys actually getting reps and practicing, I think getting 150+ players with half of them being walk-ons is a waste of resources.

Now, if they can organize and manage practice in a manner that all to those players are getting reps and having a chance to get better and prove what they can do, then great......

.....well great then !!!!

2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

You're wasting your time. I already proposed the idea on here to cut every other men's program in the athletic department, and have a roster of 800.... It wasn't met with as much fanfare as I expected.:dunno:lol::D

our BBall team typically only has about 8 players !!!

• 3 weeks later...

According to Callahan there is some growing frustration in the athletic department about new facilities not being announced yet. Someone told Callahan "those should have been announced yesterday" and it sounds like the money is already in place. People have been openly told about these plans since November.

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

According to Callahan there is some growing frustration in the athletic department about new facilities not being announced yet. Someone told Callahan "those should have been announced yesterday" and it sounds like the money is already in place. People have been openly told about these plans since November.

Who is in charge of the announcement?

2 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

Not 100% sure but I would think either Moos, Bounds or Green. In any event it sounds like we could hear something any day now...but I guess that has been said since November so who knows. 

Was just wondering if that was at all connected to the Moos rumors in any way. Maybe, maybe not.

• Plus1 1
38 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

Not 100% sure but I would think either Moos, Bounds or Green. In any event it sounds like we could hear something any day now...but I guess that has been said since November so who knows. 

Maybe they are pulling a fast one on us and waiting to announce it until after it’s built?

Student 1: “Hey what are they building over there?”

Student 2: “I don’t know, I heard it was a new Fitness Center with fast food restaraunts inside.”