Big announcement coming?

SUHperman

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm not sure exactly where the track is going, but it's possible the track can be built during the track season.  Any modifications/upgrades to the stadium (south stadium) can start immediately after the final home game November 29th.

Probably not. They have to move the computer nerds out of their.

Just now, ZRod said:

Probably not. They have to move the computer nerds out of their.

I think there will be some modifications to South Stadium in the next year or two.  But I don't see any realistic way they can completely re-do it.  The logistics just don't work - juice is not worth the squeeze.

But I'm thinking they'll try to work on the traffic flow/concessions/restrooms somehow.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That doesn't have to wait till after the season.

Nerds!!!

But really they have classes and professors offices in there I believe. When I had to take Matlab programming (right before they moved CSE  into south stadium) the professor liked to joke that he told Billy C. he was taking his desk. Then Bill was s#!t canned shortly after that.

9 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I'm pretty giddy about the announcement but it better come with pre-vis renders of what it's gonna look like or I will riot. We need some good press and we need something to cream over in anticipation.

There has been a huge amount of build up to this announcement.  I would be very surprised if it's not done with visuals.

13 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Nerds!!!

But really they have classes and professors offices in there I believe. When I had to take Matlab programming (right before they moved CSE  into south stadium) the professor liked to joke that he told Billy C. he was taking his desk. Then Bill was s#!t canned shortly after that.

Do you know if any of that was done before school started?

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

I'm pretty giddy about the announcement but it better come with pre-vis renders of what it's gonna look like or I will riot. We need some good press and we need something to cream over in anticipation.

I'm personally hoping there will be a lobby fountain addition with a statue of Bob Devaney dancing on a table at the Elk's Club in the middle. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

With 2 guys with 4 career starts to date (one of them a former walk-on), the line may not be consistent all year long. I am looking for improvement and development. 

We may not get there for the Ohio State U, but as you said "more consistency" will come later in the year.

• Plus1 1