Big announcement coming?

SUHperman

I know it's a dream, but god damn I wish they'd tear down the south stadium and have it three tiered. First tier for students, then a club / suite level, then another section of normal tickets. You don't even have to make them that high up. Hell, make the first section steeper than it currently is and maybe only 20-30 rows. Consolidated it down similar to A&M's end zones after the renovations. Put some sort of roof/overhang that traps down the noise like Husky stadium and that place would be complete. 

• Plus1 4

18 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Shoot, was is the tall white building?  That one is horrible too.

Also, get rid of the quad...they only use that for photoshopped pictures for the schools website...where one person of every race/religion/gender/ability just happen to be hanging out reading books, playing the guitar and tossing a frisbee.  

Campus pictures always crack me up, especially when I know the campus is a dump and then the photos look beautiful.

16 minutes ago, HuskerNBigD said:

I know it's a dream, but god damn I wish they'd tear down the south stadium and have it three tiered. First tier for students, then a club / suite level, then another section of normal tickets. You don't even have to make them that high up. Hell, make the first section steeper than it currently is and maybe only 20-30 rows. Consolidated it down similar to A&M's end zones after the renovations. Put some sort of roof/overhang that traps down the noise like Husky stadium and that place would be complete. 

You don't even need to do any construction to do a two tiered system for students/normal fans. I've thought for a while that the lowest section of south stadium, up to the first level of horizontal walkways and exits or whatever, should be the student section, across the whole endzone. The walkway would give a natural barrier to the students standing but still not being in the way of people sitting behind them.

34 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Shoot, was is the tall white building?  That one is horrible too.

Also, get rid of the quad...they only use that for photoshopped pictures for the schools website...where one person of every race/religion/gender/ability just happen to be hanging out reading books, playing the guitar and tossing a frisbee.  

The gif isn’t posting from my phone but:

RIP THEM ALL DOWN! —Saruman

• Fire 1
7 minutes ago, Landlord said:

You don't even need to do any construction to do a two tiered system for students/normal fans. I've thought for a while that the lowest section of south stadium, up to the first level of horizontal walkways and exits or whatever, should be the student section, across the whole endzone. The walkway would give a natural barrier to the students standing but still not being in the way of people sitting behind them.

That is actually a great idea. Never thought of that.

• Mavric changed the title to Big announcement coming?