Turner Gill

knapplc

On 12/3/2018 at 4:00 PM, LumberJackSker said:

I cant imagine a religious school like liberty hiring a guy who had hookers on speed dial.

This guy can:

hqdefault.jpg

On 12/4/2018 at 8:06 AM, gobiggergoredder said:

I agree with you, but it happens everywhere.  The is a substantial number of organizations that are tax exempt that have a clear political agenda.  Neither example has anything to do with the first amendment, corruption or peoples rights.

Except most of those organizations aren't purporting that they are "religious" institutions or that they're a "school" of higher learning.

And yes, the quotation marks are warranted. 

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Powerful stuff from Turner. Wow.

Agreed. Religion aside, Turner realizes the impact his decision has on multiple people...and not just himself. That sort of empathy is something that is sorely lacking from public discourse, and Coach Gill should be commended for that. 

On 12/3/2018 at 5:23 PM, Moiraine said:

Not trying to derail a thread but I wonder why a Christian coach would want to coach at Liberty when they have so many more heathens at other schools that they could reach.

Could it be that non heathens need guidance and positive influences too? What an odd comment. 

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to Turner Gill