Turner Gill

knapplc

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Forgot about Easy A.  Never saw Zombieland.  I don't get Hollywood's infatuation with wanting women to be super skinny.  Nothing wrong with a woman to have some curves and looking like an actual woman.

Zombieland is pretty darn funny.  Total on board with you re: super skinny women.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

17 hours ago, Landlord said:

Can we get back to crapping all over Liberty and Hugh Freeze?

It's a match made in heaven, really. A fake Christian university with no real morality led by a fake Christian coach with no real morality.

Question:

I'm not sure where to direct my fake moral outrage while overlooking the base tenants of my so-called "Christian" religion. Should I consider this post an attack on my Civil Liberties, on all of Christianity as a whole, or just lump this in with the War on Christmas?

Thanks in advance, and God Bless 

VV

17 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Question:

I'm not sure where to direct my fake moral outrage while overlooking the base tenants of my so-called "Christian" religion. Should I consider this post an attack on my Civil Liberties, on all of Christianity as a whole, or just lump this in with the War on Christmas?

Thanks in advance, and God Bless 

VV

Image result for its still real to me gif

• 5 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to Turner Gill