Urban Meyer to retire following the Rose Bowl

knapplc

2 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Snake, but is a top 5 CFB coach of all-time. Ryan Day is a damn good coach as well but it's time for the takeover! 

As long as we keep talking about unethical and/or morally compromised characters as still being top ___ of all time, they'll keep being unethical and morally compromised.

Being a snake or not is part of being a top football coach. So for that reason, he shouldn't be top anything. 

I have no formal medical/psychological training whatsoever.  Also, I am a most-of-the-time conspiracy theory skeptic (1985 NBA draft excepted).

But it sure looked to me like Myer's demeanor changed when he was asked something to the effect of "Is it your medical condition that is forcing you to retire?  Is it not manageable?"  (I'd have to watch again to get the exact phrasing.)  All of the sudden he was looking down and in different directions.  And (I think) kind of fiddling with the paper or whatever he had in front on him.

I believe those that know would consider those to be signs of inventing an answer as opposed to being truthful.

• 3 weeks later...

• 5 months later...

Smith probably doesn't know jack but....

Zach Smith says Urban Meyer will coach at USC

"Someone that I know that works in the United States Postal Service dropped a bomb on me last week. He tells me that Urban Meyer’s house has had certified mail sent to and from the University of Southern California. I’m talking several letters. I don’t know that he has communicated with them, and it’s a decent source, I would put $1000 that he would be the head coach at USC in the near future."

https://247sports.com/Article/Urban-Meyer-USC-Trojans-Zach-Smith-podcast-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-football-132986214/