Mavric

B1G to Target Texas, Oklahoma when Big XII GOR Expires

I don't think the Big 12 is going to let their Grant of Rights expire.  I fully expect to see them extend them sometime in the next couple of offseasons.  If they don't, then you know for almost absolute certainty that the league is breaking up and schools not named Texas, Oklahoma, and probably Kansas would do anything in their power to prevent that from happening.

10 hours ago, passranch said:

I don't think the Big 12 is going to let their Grant of Rights expire.  I fully expect to see them extend them sometime in the next couple of offseasons.  If they don't, then you know for almost absolute certainty that the league is breaking up and schools not named Texas, Oklahoma, and probably Kansas would do anything in their power to prevent that from happening.

They had the opportunity to extend it a couple years ago and oklahoma didnt want to

5 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Didnt the B1G buy their 3rd tier rights or something like that as well, Oklahoma's I mean.

I haven't revisited this yet but this may be what you're looking for:thumbs

I just want Kansas and Oklahoma.  I don't care how it happens, it's just the best thing that could happen for us and the rest of the Big Ten honestly.  As far as Texas goes, I don't really care where the end up I just don't want to share anything with them ever again unless it's a game that we absolutely smoke their conceited asses in.

• Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Redux said:

I just want Kansas and Oklahoma.  I don't care how it happens, it's just the best thing that could happen for us and the rest of the Big Ten honestly.  As far as Texas goes, I don't really care where the end up I just don't want to share anything with them ever again unless it's a game that we absolutely smoke their conceited asses in.

I like your style.