Nebrasketball Game #10: Creighton - Saturday, December 8 - 5:00 p.m. (BTN)

What will the game result be?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Creighton single digit win
    • Creighton double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 11:38 PM

2 hours ago, Thurston from Pender said:

After the collapse at Minnesota, I’m highly concerned. Creighton played #1 Gonzaga close. Two big and mobile centers. Their coach seems to have a hex on Miles. And they always seem to shoot the 3 well. 

I’m afraid we lose by 3. 

The Illini played the Zags close and had a chance to tie the game with 1 minute left...on a neutral court.  The jays gave up 105 points and 65 in the second on their home court.  I wouldn't take much from the game vs the Zags...

KrumpleJ is horrible and the other center has knees made of pudding.  This game, I think, will come down to how the refs call it.  I think the skers are going to bump and grind (Like me on the dance floor) and if the refs let it go...NU wins.

• Plus1 3

19 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Last night's game killed any confidence I had for this one. Creighton by 10+.

Yep....the Minnesota game put a big ol' woof on this week in basketball.  I'm back to being uneasy about the year.

We need to go out and take care of business against Creighton and win by double digits.  Maybe.....the loss earlier this week set the stage for them to have the right mindset going into the Creighton game.

And....it's at home.  If Nebraska plays well, the crowd will be crazy.

7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

We usually play better at home.  Not surprising that we haven't always played well on the road (though Clemson was good).  So that should help this game.

I won't be surprised if we find a way to win this one and get everyone fired up again.

Depends how the players feel about Creighton.  Don't need Miles trying to make a call late to screw up another game.

5 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Same thing happened last year.  Watch him when he does not get a call.  He will give the official a look and be late on defense.

Ahhhh, does it last the entire game or does he snap out of it?

Side note...I am starting to think that Michigan, MSU, OSU, MD, Iowa and Indiana are all going to finish in front of the Skers this year.