2019 Spring Game - April 13 @ 1:00 CDT on BTN

10 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Ohio State’s spring game is on BTN at 11:00 and NU’s at 1:00. How’s that going to work?  Spring games are longer than two hours aren’t they??

I’m sure they will tune into the Huskers about half way through the second quarter.   We’ll miss all of AMart just so we can see Tosu’s 6th string team play. 

Hopefully I’m wrong, but I don’t trust BTN to not screw us over. 

Typically BTN does not show the whole game. So I'm pretty sure we'll see the start of our game ....but we'll miss the end because of the next one.

12 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Typically BTN does not show the whole game. So I'm pretty sure we'll see the start of our game ....but we'll miss the end because of the next one.

Good to know. I’m working today so have the DVR set to record.  Maybe at some point they will show the entire game when they need program fillers.  Thanks. 

Just now, Decoy73 said:

Good to know. I’m working today so have the DVR set to record.  Maybe at some point they will show the entire game when they need program fillers.  Thanks. 

I know the full games are usually available at some point.  This is the first Spring Game I haven't taken the kids to in half a dozen years, but I have always been able to find the full games later on BTN2GO or youtube...

I'm hoping BTN won't screw us over on the "live" version, but I'm also not counting on it :thumbs

4 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

HULU my friend. BTN and most of the college games were on last year.  I didnt miss a game.

I'll sign up to something when the real season starts.  It's not worth money to watch just the spring game, especially if I can watch it later for free.  

Normally I'd be playing a WW2 strategy board game (World in Flames) with friends this afternoon but one of them has a life :D and is attending some other function. 

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

I'll sign up to something when the real season starts.  It's not worth money to watch just the spring game, especially if I can watch it later for free.  

Normally I'd be playing a WW2 strategy board game (World in Flames) with friends this afternoon but one of them has a life :D and is attending some other function. 

Search cfb streams reddit, or nfl streams on Sunday, every game is available for free

1 minute ago, cheekygeek said:

I really wish I understood how that worked.

Its really easy but I couldn't find the spring game. But just type cfb streams reddit into google, click the link to reddit, the look for the game you want to watch. Click into that thread, then try thdelinks to see which works for you. 

• Fire 1