2019 Spring Game - April 13 @ 1:00 CDT on BTN

Just ordered tickets for Spring Game and printed. 

I am excited to be seeing it live, but also plan to DVR it too.

I haven't been to a Spring Game since 1996.  The Debut of Scott Frost, and the Brook Berringer Tribute.

They also explained how 1996 season was in tribute to Brook. 

I attended the make up game in 2018 and it will be interesting to see how much progress the team has made in the off season and thru Spring Practice. 

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

I knew Wandale was hurt but I thought he had been practicing. Maybe not full contact?

He's been mentioned as "limited" basically the whole spring.  Tweaked a hamstring that they didn't want to mess with.

Not sure if he was full-contact when he was out there or not.  Pretty sure they just weren't going to do anything to chance it with him.

Everything you need to know about Nebraska’s spring game

LINCOLN, Neb. — Scott Frost enjoys the Red-White game for what it is — a day that he gets out of work. “I’m going to stay neutral,” Frost said, “and root for both teams.”

Nebraska announced the rosters Wednesday for the Red and White squads, set to scrimmage Saturday at 1 p.m. before a full house at Memorial Stadium.

As the Huskers prepare to complete their second spring under Frost with the last of 15 practices, the coach sees progress. “We’re a mile ahead of where we were last year,” he said.

But how much is there to gauge from Saturday? Here are 20 things that matter about the Nebraska spring game.

• Plus1 1