2019 Spring Game - April 13 @ 1:00 CDT on BTN

13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Average temp on that date is 64 degrees. Average for the past 25 years is 68. Highest high temp in that time was 87 degrees, lowest high temp was 43 degrees. 16 times in the last 25 years the temp has been between 60 & 80 degrees.

Yup, it's the off-season. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, knapplc said:

Average temp on that date is 64 degrees. Average for the past 25 years is 68. Highest high temp in that time was 87 degrees, lowest high temp was 43 degrees. 16 times in the last 25 years the temp has been between 60 & 80 degrees.

Global warming confirmed

• Plus1 1

14 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Lol I just read an article on how the past 2 years have been the coolest in a long time. 

The veil is so thin on this political post, the spirit of Bob Devaney just poked his head out of my monitor and asked when the Elks club was opening so he could go get blitzed. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Lol I just read an article on how the past 2 years have been the coolest in a long time. 

Read better news sources

Based on NOAA data, the 2017 average global temperature across land and ocean surface areas was 0.84°C (1.51°F) above the twentieth-century average of 13.9°C (57.0°F), making it the third-warmest year on record behind 2016 (warmest) and 2015 (second warmest). It was the warmest non-El-Niño year in the record. 

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-global-temperature

Spoiler

F-it.  I got political because I am not going to let blatant lies be posted.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to 2019 Spring Game - April 13 @ 1:00 CDT on BTN