DT Matthew Pola-Mao [Kansas State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

67 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pola-Mao commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

What position does the Elder Daniels play?  We also have a transfer from Utah that will be a Sr. this year.

Nose tackle as well.  Him coming in moves a David out to de which is a better fit.  I’m shocked if we actually pass on fair who is another able body

2 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

What position does the Elder Daniels play?  We also have a transfer from Utah that will be a Sr. this year.

That doesnt help after this season though. If you bring in Fair you give yourself a JR in 2019 and a SR in 2020 instead of having Daniels a So and Piper a Rs FR going into 2020 as your NT depth

5 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

That doesnt help after this season though. If you bring in Fair you give yourself a JR in 2019 and a SR in 2020 instead of having Daniels a So and Piper a Rs FR going into 2020 as your NT depth

From my understanding, the game plan is to get Nash and it's possible he'll be your starter from day one in 2020. 

24 minutes ago, Huskerzoo said:

From my understanding, the game plan is to get Nash and it's possible he'll be your starter from day one in 2020. 

Bold on their part considering he's not committed and I'd hope Daniels will have progressed enough in two years to hold on to that starting position.

3 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Bold on their part considering he's not committed and I'd hope Daniels will have progressed enough in two years to hold on to that starting position.

Absolutely. Though right now, I would not bet against this staff when they identify their top target. It's pretty fun to watch them work. 

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, Huskerzoo said:

Also a bold move to think that a junior in high school is a better player than anyone in your lockeroom currently.  I’m not sure I believe this one...

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to DT Matthew Pola-Mao [Kansas State - Signed LOI]