DT Matthew Pola-Mao [Kansas State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

67 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pola-Mao commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, Mavric said:

FIFY

Ok, I understand. KSU is the only power-five school he academically qualifies for to get admittance, and thus is the only one that will take him. But please, Mavric, just point out my incomplete comment in your reply, and if you want me to, I will correct it instead of you. Please. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2

12 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Ok, I understand. KSU is the only power-five school he academically qualifies for to get admittance, and thus is the only one that will take him. But please, Mavric, just point out my incomplete comment in your reply, and if you want me to, I will correct it instead of you. Please. 

Wow.....

its a sarcastic joke her people do.  It’s nothing against you, he’s literally just mocking the situation calm down 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

At this point, I just really hope that the possibility of this happening was well communicated to Pola-Gates before he signed.  Now, he's signed and he will be here.  But, I hope he's not sitting there stewing about thinking he was coming as a package deal with his cousin only to have it not work.

It would just get the relationship off on a bad foot.

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

At this point, I just really hope that the possibility of this happening was well communicated to Pola-Gates before he signed.  Now, he's signed and he will be here.  But, I hope he's not sitting there stewing about thinking he was coming as a package deal with his cousin only to have it not work.

It would just get the relationship off on a bad foot.

Noa would have nobody to blame about that other than Matthew. His grades is what turned everyone off. 

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Huskinator said:

Wow.....

its a sarcastic joke her people do.  It’s nothing against you, he’s literally just mocking the situation calm down 

Not offended, man. Just want to be able to correct my own reply, which needed a correction. It just better that I edit it, since it’s my quote. No big deal. Not losing any sleep. Thanks. 

• Mavric changed the title to DT Matthew Pola-Mao [Kansas State - Signed LOI]