DT Matthew Pola-Mao [Kansas State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

67 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pola-Mao commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Finally got around to watching this young man's film. He uses his hands really well to shed and has a motor that never quits. As you will see in his film he makes several tackles downfield by never giving up on a play. Give Duval this kid and a RS shirt and I think we have a guy that plays for multiple years at nose 

• Plus1 3

56 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

I do.  I think that was what sold noa on Nebraska. The family connection with great fans.  We also then get a solid dt project. 

I would not be surprised at all to see Mao take a pretty big drop in rankings to somewhere around .86 or .87 since he hasn't played in practically two years. Either way, I hope we can snag him since depth will be a little shallow following this year.

39 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

I would not be surprised at all to see Mao take a pretty big drop in rankings to somewhere around .86 or .87 since he hasn't played in practically two years. Either way, I hope we can snag him since depth will be a little shallow following this year.

He would fit perfectly here.  Daniels brothers will be solid this year and get him a year with the strength program.  I could see him making huge strides his sophomore and junior years.  

4 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

Adrian Martinez didnt play for a year either. Maybe thats our edge to land high end prospects.

Probably helped us hold on to Ronald too.

• Mavric changed the title to DT Matthew Pola-Mao [Kansas State - Signed LOI]