DT Matthew Pola-Mao [Kansas State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

67 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pola-Mao commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

And USC is lucky they are surrounded by top talent because their recruiting sucks 

I also question how much USC actually wants him. We are 3 weeks out from signing day and he hasn’t even talked to the D line coach who was hired a month ago? Seems odd 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

I also question how much USC actually wants him. We are 3 weeks out from signing day and he hasn’t even talked to the D line coach who was hired a month ago? Seems odd 

I don’t think they have room for him yet but he’s not going to say that in an interview.

As for the “middle of nowhere” comment, guessing he’ll have a different view after his visit. 

On 1/17/2019 at 12:45 PM, SouthLincoln Husker said:

He is big right now as a Sr. and he looks like he needs some good weight.  He main gain & he may not.  I would not be surprised if he moves more inside than out.

Robinson's length is better served at DE. If we are going to move anyone to NT it should be Piper, he's shorter and  thicker, supposedly already up to 290. Personally, I'd say keep Robinson at DE, bring-in MPM for NT, and move Piper to OG. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
54 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Robinson's length is better served at DE. If we are going to move anyone to NT it should be Piper, he's shorter and  thicker, supposedly already up to 290. Personally, I'd say keep Robinson at DE, bring-in MPM for NT, and move Piper to OG. 

In not disagreeing, but Robinson is a big boy.  Just would not be surprised if gets to 320+.

• Mavric changed the title to DT Matthew Pola-Mao [Kansas State - Signed LOI]