Avengers 4: Endgame ***Speculation & Spoilers***

• 3 months later...

9 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I'm losing my belief they're going to do this movie well. Hopefully they don't just use Captain Marvel as the mcguffin to solve the problem - it'd be a cheap cop-out.

Spoilers for Captain Marvel: 

Spoiler

She gets her powers from the Tesseract, so in theory, she should be around the same power level as Wanda and Vision were. 

I have a working theory that she is going to confront and distract Thanos while the Avengers use the Quantum Realm to travel back in time and construct their own Infinity Gauntlet.

4 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Spoilers for Captain Marvel: 

Reveal hidden contents

She gets her powers from the Tesseract, so in theory, she should be around the same power level as Wanda and Vision were. 

I have a working theory that she is going to confront and distract Thanos while the Avengers use the Quantum Realm to travel back in time and construct their own Infinity Gauntlet.

anyone seen Captain Marvel?  Is it any good?

Just now, NUinID said:

I thought it was really good. It has some issues, and it wouldn't make my top 10 of the MCU, but it's a solid introduction to the character, with some of the best action and visuals in the series. 

On 3/14/2019 at 3:33 PM, Cdog923 said:

I think the Quantam Realm is definitely going to have to play a part because of Ant-Man's return and the most recent trailer makes a brief but poignant reference to time.

On 3/14/2019 at 3:39 PM, NUinID said:

For my part, it was enjoyable and I had fun watching it, but I wouldn't rank it highly on a power ranking of Marvel movies. It's definitely worth going to see, though.

On 12/7/2018 at 9:36 AM, RedDenver said:

All 3 Avengers movies have been really good, so I'm hoping this one lives up to the hype as well.

I might have an unpopular opinion, but Ultron didn't do much for me. I only saw it once and have never had an interest to revisit. And I liked Infinity War overall but I felt even that movie just went way over-the-top too often.

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

I think the Quantam Realm is definitely going to have to play a part because of Ant-Man's return and the most recent trailer makes a brief but poignant reference to time.

Use of the Quantum Realm is pretty much confirmed with the suits they are wearing near the end of the latest trailer.

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

I might have an unpopular opinion, but Ultron didn't do much for me. I only saw it once and have never had an interest to revisit. And I liked Infinity War overall but I felt even that movie just went way over-the-top too often.

Ultron is certainly the weakest Avengers movie, to the point where Captain America: Civil War is a better Avengers movie. Joss Whedon has come out and stated how mentally drained he was trying to fit everyone into the story while also moving the overall plot of the MCU along, and it shows on the screen. It's the reason why Whedon stepped away from Marvel, and how the Russos (thankfully) got the job for Infinity War and Endgame.