Scott Frost on the Tom Osborne Show - fun to watch on multiple levels, knowing what we know now.

14 minutes ago, Fru said:

Great clip. I recall reading/hearing somewhere that Frost and TO got into it pretty badly immediately after the Arizona St game from this season, and that he was lucky to still be on the team. No clue if it's legit or not. 

I never heard any rumors like that.  There may have been some internal strife, but outwardly TO defended Frost to the media after the ASU loss and the rest of the '96 season.  TO ripped into Tom Shatel from the OWH after Shatel wrote a scathing article on Frost after the ASU game, blaming the loss on Frost.

53 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I never heard any rumors like that.  There may have been some internal strife, but outwardly TO defended Frost to the media after the ASU loss and the rest of the '96 season.  TO ripped into Tom Shatel from the OWH after Shatel wrote a scathing article on Frost after the ASU game, blaming the loss on Frost.

It could be totally bogus. I wasn't attempting to spread misinformation or anything. I just recall seeing it somewhere and that clip jogged that memory. 

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Oh, the days when one loss out of 27 games meant the world was ending. We've sure been weaned off of that mentality.

• Plus1 3

5 hours ago, Fru said:

Great clip. I recall reading/hearing somewhere that Frost and TO got into it pretty badly immediately after the Arizona St game from this season, and that he was lucky to still be on the team. No clue if it's legit or not. 

I doubt it’s true. Nebraska didn’t play Arizona State this year....