Brett Maher

6 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Well, just to add to the reasoning you say you’ve read, I don’t like the double standard where women tend to wear clothing that fits and men are a lot more likely to wear bags for shirts, and jerseys definitely fall into that category.

Us straight womenfolk like eye candy too.

That's one of the better reasons I've heard:lol:

Only reason I think dudes wearing football jerseys looks dub is because the consumer jerseys are made stupid. If they made it fit like a fitted/somewhat slim t-shirt I'd be all over it and I'd totally wear it. But since it looks, pardon my problematic French, retarded, with sleeves over halfway down your arms and baggy down low I can't find myself possibly interested.

Anyways, good for Brett.

1 minute ago, Landlord said:

Only reason I think dudes wearing football jerseys looks dub is because the consumer jerseys are made stupid. If they made it fit like a fitted/somewhat slim t-shirt I'd be all over it and I'd totally wear it. But since it looks, pardon my problematic French, retarded, with sleeves over halfway down your arms and baggy down low I can't find myself possibly interested.

Anyways, good for Brett.

Like this?

Dt_lcVOXQAAZque.jpg:large

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Brett Maher