WR Charles Njoku [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBorad Predictor  

70 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Njoku commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/26/2019 at 01:36 AM

1 minute ago, Ziebol said:

Agreed. If Chip is visiting today and he's announcing tomorrow and we didn't visit him this week seems like he made up his mind on that UCLA trip.

Everything I’ve seen still points to N. We just got another CB 20 min ago. It is a little concerning we haven’t heard about a visit but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. 

42 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Agreed. If Chip is visiting today and he's announcing tomorrow and we didn't visit him this week seems like he made up his mind on that UCLA trip.

Would be different if he he tweeted that after Chip visited. Making his mind up before the visit looks good for us. Would still feel good about him being in.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Yeezy said:

Would be 

Would be different if he he tweeted that after Chip visited. Making his mind up before the visit looks good for us. Would still feel good about him being in.

While I agree, I'm not sure what you stated has any implication on why I would feel one way or another. He took his visit to UCLA last weekend so he spoke in person with Chip last, as of now.

2 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

While I agree, I'm not sure what you stated has any implication on why I would feel one way or another. He took his visit to UCLA last weekend so he spoke in person with Chip last, as of now.

Chip also visited his school today so I’m assuming that tweet is from after he would have seen chip today. Banking on N unless we find out the coaches decided not to visit for some reason. 

We get Njoku, Jordon and Mao, that would be a strong finish. Word apparently is out that the fourth spot will be saved for a transfer. I just hope we don’t lose Njoku, and Frost brings in instead Lawrence Cager as a transfer from Miami. That dude is supposed to have bad hands — drops a lot of passes. 

1 minute ago, Pedro G said:

We get Njoku, Jordon and Mao, that would be a strong finish. Word apparently is out that the fourth spot will be saved for a transfer. I just hope we don’t lose Njoku, and Frost brings in instead Lawrence Cager as a transfer from Miami. That dude is supposed to have bad hands — drops a lot of passes. 

If Nebraska get those three, 247 will have Nebraska over 244 points, but not enough to pass Washington. 

• Mavric changed the title to WR Charles Njoku [UCLA - Signed LOI]