What other band would you like to see a movie about?

With Bohemian Rhapsody being a pretty big hit (for the most part) what other band(s) would you be interested in having a movie about???

1.  KISS

2.  Metallica (I think the Dave Mustaine part would be cool)

3.  Bee Gees (Just think it would be awesome to see how the one brother looked like a model and the other two...well...didn't)

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Def Leppard would be a good one with the drama around the drummer losing his arm and coming back and playing.

MTV did a movie about them, I think Anthony Michael Hall was in it!  It was okay, nothing great.  I would watch a big screen version of a new movie about them.  Plus, I think Pour Some Sugar On Me is the most played song at strip clubs.

35 minutes ago, teachercd said:

MTV did a movie about them, I think Anthony Michael Hall was in it!  It was okay, nothing great.  I would watch a big screen version of a new movie about them.  Plus, I think Pour Some Sugar On Me is the most played song at strip clubs.

Yeah, that one was done probably 20 years ago.  AM Hall played Mutt Lange, he was the only semi name actor in the movie.  It was OK nothing great.  

1 minute ago, sho said:

Looking forward to 'The Dirt' about Motley Crue on Netflix this spring.  Another I'd love to see is a movie on Black Sabbath/Ozzie

I didn't know that was coming out, I will watch that for sure.  Those guys, as Dee Snyder calls them, were Lifestylers...all about the booze, drugs and sloots.  Love it!