2019-20 Huskers

Hmmmm...

No PG

No one that can score off the dribble or create his own shot

No real size

Yeah...they will be loaded.

Dear Tim,

Win all the games you can this year and then listen to all the offers you get for next year and take the one that offers you the most cash with the longest terms.  Enjoy cashing that lotto ticket.

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Hmmmm...

No PG

No real size

Dear Tim,

Win all the games you can this year and then listen to all the offers you get for next year and take the one that offers you the most cash with the longest terms.  Enjoy cashing that lotto ticket.

Allen, Burke, Adams-Woods can all play the point.  Maybe Harris a little too.  Thor played point for Iceland this summer.

I think Allen proved that he can drive & score two days ago against Creighton.  Burke is lighting up practice as a scorer from what I've heard.  Harris' only way to score right now is by driving because his jump shot looks horrible.  Green is a driver based on the highlights I've seen.

Size is a definite issue.  The only player(s) they will have over 6' 6" will be Heiman and Roby if he comes back.  They still have two or three (depending on Roby) open scholarships for next year.  Miles needs to be looking at guys who play either the 4 or 5 for all of them.

• Fire 1

22 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

Allen, Burke, Adams-Woods can all play the point.  Maybe Harris a little too.  Thor played point for Iceland this summer.

I think Allen proved that he can drive & score two days ago against Creighton.  Burke is lighting up practice as a scorer from what I've heard.  Harris' only way to score right now is by driving because his jump shot looks horrible.  Green is a driver based on the highlights I've seen.

Size is a definite issue.  The only player(s) they will have over 6' 6" will be Heiman and Roby if he comes back.  They still have two or three (depending on Roby) open scholarships for next year.  Miles needs to be looking at guys who play either the 4 or 5 for all of them.

Unless someone leaves, we basically have 1 schollie & 1 graduate transfer.  We have 1 Sr. next year in Roby and 2 commits for 2020, so the 2nd schollie needs to be a graduate transfer with 1 yr.

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, teachercd said:

Hmmmm...

No PG

No real size

Dear Tim,

Yep. We better hope Burke is the 2nd coming of Palmer. There is little question that next season will be a step back. 

6 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

At least him or Green but I do not think we will be at the bottom of the league.  I'm little more optimistic!  We really need a couple of big guys, with one being a graduate transfer.

I would guess these teams will be better than NU next year...

MSU

Michigan

Purdue

Iowa

MD

Indiana

Wisconsin

OSU

The rest is a super duper crapshoot

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I would guess these teams will be better than NU next year...

MSU

Michigan

Purdue

Iowa

MD

Indiana

Wisconsin

OSU

The rest is a super duper crapshoot

You might be right, but every year you hope the players get better.  Like Allen, Heiman, Atkison & Roby.   Then you add the unknowns - Burke & Green.  The funny thing is that one us will eat crow next year!

3 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

You might be right, but every year you hope the players get better.  Like Allen, Heiman, Atkison & Roby.   Then you add the unknowns - Burke & Green.  The funny thing is that one us will eat crow next year!

Shoot, I eat that almost every single night...just ask my bookie!

• Haha 1